Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Midterms

Ah, finally, an end to midterms! Over the last three weeks I have had three tests and two papers, not including all of the other homework. Now, on to round two (my next midterm is next week)!

To be honest, the midterms weren't that bad. Sure, coming out of high school everyone gets a little shocked to see the grade on the top of their paper, but with my experience so far, most classes scale them, so a 50 could be a B.

As a science major, I highly encourage taking classes out of the discipline that interest you. Don't just pick random classes to get rid of the core. I am in Sociology of Health, Illness, and Healthcare and, as pre-med, it is extremely interesting. I took this as a social science so instead of being in Intro to Sociology, this class is open to anyone and a lot of fun. Check out all the options.

Now, off to study!

No comments: