Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Sinter Fashion

Strolling around campus lately, (I am, in fact, on of the despised "slow walkers") I can't help but notice the unique combination of Spring and Winter (Sinter) attire that people are donning. Some students seem perfectly fine in flip-flops and shorts while others are bundled in North Face and Uggs. This leads me to ask what exactly is appropriate attire for the awkward in-between period? On the one hand it is still pretty chilly and if you add in clouds and rain to the mix, your looking at some pretty frigid weather. But on the other hand, it has been Winter for so long and I can tell everyone is just itching to break out the tank tops. (note: the last comment only applies to girls) So hopefully we will keeping having lovely 70 degree weather because frankly I don't think I have it in me suit up for Winter ever again!! \

Peace,
Kristin M.

Have questions about Sinter Fashion (or anything else about BC)? Shoot me an e-mail at mcalpikr@bc.edu

No comments: