Monday, September 29, 2008

My Entire Life! (But Not Really)

Hey all,

My name is Joe, originally from Medway, MA, and I am a freshman (woo high school… I can still feel it in my bones…) here at B.C. in the College of Arts and Sciences. Well, that’s all I have time for, I need to get back to reading Plato’s Republic (and rereading, according to my professor). Goodbye for now!

Just kidding! B.C. definitely has kept me busy, but not so much that I don’t have a couple extra minutes to talk about myself on a blog occasionally. And perhaps run down to the local ice cream parlor, soaking wet, every time it rains… but that’s a story for a different day.

So the really abbrev.ed “me”: I am double majored in music and biochemistry, taking classes of General Chemistry, Music Theory, Calculus, and Perspectives (philosophy and theology all combined into one really sweet class). I am in the Screaming Eagles Marching Band (fantastic gig, I am sure I will have a post about it later on), and hope to photograph for an on-campus magazine.

I live in Keyes, on the Newton campus, with 40% of the freshmen here at BC, and absolutely love it. If you later hear anything bad about Newton campus, disregard it immediately!

Anyway, that is my life as of yet, which I am sure will get a lot more interesting very quickly, so stay tuned! Thanks for reading this far, and please feel free to leave questions or comments or concerns or any other just heaping piles of words strung together in any legible way! I would love to be able to reply to people curious/interested in BC (or just people that have no idea what else to do).

BBFN,
~Your friendly neighborhood Joe

No comments: