Thursday, October 16, 2008

This is my life.

Hey Guys,

My name is Kristin Canfield. I'm from Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, and I'm a freshman at BC in the College of Arts and Sciences. As of now, I plan to double major in math and English and possibly be pre-med or pre-law (I'm only a freshman). I live on Upper Campus with about 60% of my fellow freshman, which means I have the luxury of rolling out of bed at 8:52 and still making it to my 9:00 am General Chemistry class. Skills, I know.

So far at BC, I've been involved with the Figure Skating Club and Student Admissions Program, and I tutor a high school student in math through the Neighborhood Center. I also am really interested in a organization on campus called the Global Justice Project, but so far it has been difficult for me to make their meetings. This semester I'm taking General Chemistry, Multivariable Calculus, First-Year Writing Seminar, Economics, and Documentary Films.

As a freshman, the "college process" is still fresh in my mind, so I understand how stressful and confusing it is, but trust me, it'll work out. Well that's all I have for you right now, so Good Night and Good Luck.

Kristin

No comments: