Wednesday, September 30, 2009

MUFASA!

Hey dudes and dudettes!

What's up? First post guys! Yes! I'm David Nguyen from Cushing TWO Newton! It's the place to be! Alright, enough of the exclamation marks. So quick bio of me:

- I am part of the FRESHMAN Class of 2013
- Psychology Major with Pre Med
- Clubs I am involved in: Parkour Group, Chinese Student Association (CSA), Vietnamese Student Association (VSA), and Southeast Asian Students Association (SEASA)

I had my interview for Freshman Representative in CSA today. I was ten minutes late for it because I thought the interview was in Campion, and that was the wrong building. But I just finished watching the Lion King with my dorm, which made it all better. It is an amazing movie as all of you know.

If you have any questions about Pre-Med or any of the groups I am in, feel free to send me email at nguyenec@bc.edu.

Alright guys, peace out!

-David

No comments: