Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Week before Thanksgiving break!

Hey guys!

I'm less than a week away from going home for Thanksgiving break! I have a lot to do for classes between now and then, but I'm excited for the last home football game on Saturday. The weather has been so mild this year for most of the games, so we got really lucky.

I still feel like this semester just started, and I just got back to BC, when really, we're about 2/3 of the way done! It's crazy how fast the time goes by when you're a college student. I'm really excited to see my friends and family (and, of course, my dog who I miss more than anyone) back in Minnesota for almost a week!

Class registration is coming up for next semester; I have to figure out which classes I'm taking. I know I'm taking two Econ classes, which is exciting for me, and I have to finish my core requirement in Philosophy and Theology.

I went to the Plex today after not having gone in about a week, so that felt really good! Then, I had a "turkey dinner" from Lower Dining Hall.

Well, I'm off to hit the books in the study lounge!
-Libby

No comments: