Monday, March 15, 2010

It's SHOWTIME!

Hey everyone! What's up?

Lately, I've been getting into some new activities which I thought would be fun, besides Parkour of course. The ALC Showdown is coming up soon! It's only about two weeks away!

The ALC Showdown is basically where all the student dance organizations and a couple of culture clubs come together and compete in a dance-off. I heard it draws crowds each year, so yes I am nervous. There are two separate categories: Modern & Culture. Competing in the Modern category are Synergy, Conspiracy Theory, Sexual Chocolate, and more. For Culture, we have the Vietnamese Students Association (for their first year!), Aero-K, and others! Right now I'm training with the VSA to do something amazing! Too bad my body is in pain at the end of each practice. Here are some clips:

Synergy:




Conspiracy Theory (2008)




And: the housing selection process has begun! Except it is going to be wicked hard to get a 4-man in Edmond's (which has a kitchen so I can cook). I don't like the system because there is no way to reward the students who were not written up during the year. It starts tomorrow, so wish me luck! I really want to do some Pho Nights in my 4-man!

PS: I thought this was cool and wanted to bring it to your attention for when it's time to start decorating your room.


PEACE!

No comments: