Monday, November 8, 2010

Dancing through the week

Hey guys!
I just finished another 4 hour dance practice tonight, I'm so tired! I am a member of the Dance Organization of Boston College, a group that is student-run that performs dances that are student-choreographed. Every Monday and Wednesday, we have an hour of required practice, and each girl decides which of the dances she wants to perform. I absolutely love it, but it does take up a lot of time! I am very tired now, but I have to study for a bio test and write a history paper for next week. Starting early, but somehow I never seem to have enough time... like most BC students, I am always so busy! I'll probably lock myself in Bapst (the 24 hour "silent" library on campus) all weekend, unless something more fun comes along....

Anyway, if anybody has any questions about dance or BC in general, feel free to email me!

-Kathryn
carliskb@bc.edu

No comments: