Monday, April 25, 2011

The Final Stretch

Hi Guys!

I'm actually posting from home right now. Today is the last day of Easter break before classes resume tomorrow. I was actually lucky in my scheduling so I don't have class until 1:30 on Tuesdays, so I am catching a train tomorrow morning instead of tonight so I get an extra day at home before going back to the final stretch of the year.

I have my last exam on Friday and then I have to work on my final papers and begin studying for my final exams. I only actually have two final exams, my biology on Thursday May 12th, and my chem on Friday May 13th (haha, I know, Friday the 13, I would have my hardest and last final on that day, right?)

I haven't posted in a while because things have been pretty hectic. My laptop had a malfunctioning video card or something. Luckily BC has a great support team. Even though I did not buy my Dell through BC, I could take it to the Walk-In Help desk where they told me exactly what they thought was wrong and checked my warranty. Because I have only had it for a year - not even - I could take it down to the Service Building about a 2 minute walk from O'Neill library and still on campus and get it fixed for completely free by the BC team. I was excited, to say the least. They also have loaners, but I figured since I was going home that night for Easter Break, and would have full access to the desktop in my basement, it wasn't necessary, but it was nice to know that BC has that kind of stuff.

It's hard to believe that the school year is almost up. One year down, three more to go. It seems like I was just on campus for my orientation a few days ago, and now I've already brought some stuff like my winter coats (hopefully it doesn't snow again, but it snowed Saturday at home) back with me when I left Wednesday night.

I'll post again soon!
Taylor Dean
deantb@bc.edu

No comments: