Monday, April 13, 2009

One week!

Hello!

Sorry it's been so long, so much has been going on! I'm one week away from the big day-- Marathon Monday! Although I'm a little disappointed I won't be partaking in the festivities on campus, I'm really looking forward to hitting that 21 mile mark and running past all the screaming Boston College fans. As I've mentioned before, I'm running with the Campus School Volunteers, along with about 150 other BC students. I'm very excited - but will be very relieved when it's over!

Now that I'm completely done with midterms for the semester (I had 3 right before spring break!), I'm on the home stretch of this school year. Class registration happened last week, and luckily I got into most of the classes I needed/wanted to take. It's weird to think 2 years of college are already over - and some of my friends are going abroad next semester, which is also weird to think about. England, Scotland, Sweden, China... they'll be everywhere! Last week was also the housing lottery - I found out I'll be living in a 4-man in Edmond's! There were 8 of us, but with 5 people going abroad in the Spring, we figured it would be better to block two 4-mans. It should be great.

Tomorrow night I have club field hockey practice (in preparation for our game at Brandeis) and an Irish Society Movie Night-- Boondock Saints!

Well, until next time,
Megan

No comments: