Monday, February 22, 2010

Second Semester!!

Happy Asian New Year Everyone! Year of the Tiger! Rawr! :D

Since last semester, I've been focusing more time in my clubs: Both VSA & CSA, SAP, and, of course, PARKOUR!

So much fun, but it is a lot of work to get better, more fluid in movement. So far, I've been able to finish vaults across railings and low walls (Ex. pictured left). With all the bruises, scrapes, and sweat, they look pretty good now.


Currently, I am working on my wall run which take a lot of conditioning and strengthening of the lower body since that is where you get your momentum (Ex. on the left). What's the wall I want to climb up? The Higgins/Devlin wall on Million Dollar Stair Case!









It's the second wall behind the first one on the stairwell. I think it would be better if you come to Boston College and see it for yourself. Who knows? Maybe you'll see Boston College Parkour (BCPK) group training!

That's all I've got for now! Peace!

David
nguyenec@bc.edu

No comments: