Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Welcome Back

Hello World,

This is my first attempt at blogging so bear with me here, but I'm pretty sure I will eventually get the hang of it!! It has been such a crazy couple of weeks for me and I'm so glad that they're finally over.

After coming back from a nice, relaxing Spring Break spent in sunny Miami, I was hit with three (yes, three!!) midterms the week I came back. Add that on top of the chaos caused by housing assignments for next year and the result is one very stressed, (and over-caffinated) college student. Lucking housing worked out really well for my friends and I and we got an eight-man on Walsh 6th floor!! Still waiting on the outcome of the midterms but I'm hopping they have a happy ending as well!

I cannot wait for spring and the warm weather. I'm so excited to be able to sit outside and see the beautiful campus again! It will be exciting to see green again after so many months of everything being covered in snow!

Peace Out,
Kristin M.

No comments: