Sunday, December 7, 2008

The snow lay on the ground...

So, this morning I was awoken by my roommate at 9:30 because it was snowing. Great white fluffy bits of sky were falling outside my window. The excitement was palpable.

I went down to McElroy to grab some food with a friend from my hall. After that I came back to my room and started my last chemistry homework of the semester before another friend texted me and asked if I would go to Mac with her; always up for food and prolonging any work, I obliged. After a french fry fueled discussion of the weekend's events, we decided we should go back up to Gonzaga and try to get some work done, it being finals week and all.

Back in my room, I make some raspberry tea and snuggle up under a blanket to check my email, then my Facebook, then the yoga schedule, then my Facebook and email again in case anything had changed. After feeling as if I had wasted enough time, I decided to start planning out my study schedule. We only have one more day of class tomorrow (Monday), and then two study days before finals week. Then I decided you, as a prospective student at Boston College, would love to hear about my day thus far and wrote this blog entry.

Tonight, I'll probably go to Mac again to grab some dinner and then possibly to a coffee shop near campus for an a cappella show and then Christmas Mass on Lower. It all depends on how much work I accomplish in the next few hours.

Until we speak again,
Kristin

No comments: