Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween on the Heights

Hey Guys!

It's supposed to be almost 70 degrees outside today! Woohoo! It has been chilly lately so it will be nice to have a warm day for the football game vs. Central Michigan. We played our fellow Irish Catholic rivals, Notre Dame, last weekend and many students flew out or took RV's to South Bend for the occasion. Although we lost, it was a fun game to watch and all of my friends who went to the game said it was a great experience.

I got hired at the BC Bookstore last week! I have worked three shifts so far and it has been pretty fun. It's cool to see what goes on behind the scenes at the bookstore and to help customers find what they need. My first rush of midterms is over, so classes were pretty low key this week and should be for the next few.

Last night, everyone was celebrating Halloween! I got free candy from my Philosophy Professor and from people in the lobby of my dorm. You will find out when you get to college that everyone is obsessed with getting "free stuff." It's pretty great. When I was walking up the stairs, I passed a really good Harry Potter and a Robin Hood! Seeing people's costumes is hilarious. Tonight will be round 2 of that!

Happy Halloween!

No comments: